Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
today was sports CCA selection! so fun!!so far I w...
thinking of changing my blogskin to another one I ...
ok, even though I SAID I wouldn't use my own blogs...
ok posting cos now I have something to post about ...
Hello! I'm coming out of hibernation for just one ...
131st post!ok. so basically, the update is thaton ...
just rmbred more embarrassing things XDfirstly. wa...
hmm. got tagged by leen for the embarrassing meme ...
heyhey!went back to shps today to collect our nuev...
ok. so I'm posting a few minutes later and a lot o...



Thursday, January 03, 2008 - :

oh yah, one more thing?

fiona, your height doesn't matter in your cca. or in pretty much anything. just stuff like basketball. so STOP WORRYING SO MUCH ABOUT IT. and I don't think trampolines help people grow taller.


Grace blogged at 2:59 AM