Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
just rmbred more embarrassing things XDfirstly. wa...
hmm. got tagged by leen for the embarrassing meme ...
heyhey!went back to shps today to collect our nuev...
ok. so I'm posting a few minutes later and a lot o...
posting again!I wonder how many ppl watched asian ...
OK. Currently listening to the CD 'Bigger'. Thx Ni...
meh sorry blog been neglecting you.ok updates.went...
meh mich... can't rmbr the last guy in truth or da...
k kibs tagged and asked me to post. so I'm posting...
post # 121 ^-^music: temporary sara paxtonI don't ...



Sunday, December 23, 2007 - :

131st post!

ok. so basically, the update is that

on saturday
I went to JM's party at aranda country club. that's near downtown east if you didn't know. the party was VERY MUCH male-dominated, with sarah and I being the only girls present. or. the only girls from SHPS. the rest were all JM's cousins/friends/iunno. ><
eh. played scrabble. stress. cluedo. cluedo (with j lee). stress again. then scrabble again until we got tugged away to eat cake. chocolate cake! it was really nice.
but then I had to stay til 9 instead of 8 cos my dad wasnt free to pick me up and sarah had already left so I couldn't steal a lift. nor was anybody leaving then. all the guys were still hooked onto the playstation (or whatever), HAVING BEEN ON IT EVER SINCE I CAME AND MAYBE BEFORE THAT TOO.
and I had to amuse myself by SITTING ON A SOFA FOR LIKE 1 HOUR READING INFO ON MY HANDPHONE, REREADING SMSES AND PLAYING BORING HANDPHONE GAMES.
sigh.
nice thing about it: jm's mum is really nice. ^^

on sunday, which is today:
woke up really early to go to church. and then during the whole service I HAD A REALLY BAD STOMACHACHE. >< and then we had to take the bus all the way to nanyang to check a different route and then from nanyang we took the same bus to my uncle's house.
so the route I have to take most probably is
171 from NYGH to newton MRT
newton to city hall, change train
take train all the way to pasir ris
condo bus/bus no.3/RANDOM TAKE TAXI IF I'M REALLY LAZY/NOT FEELING WELL/FEELING RICH

well.
then we had to prepare for this party. more stomach ache. have to smile all the while and play with kids. including this little guy who was really irritating and RUINED MY LUNCH. (well he didn't touch it. but he was near enough for me to hear what he said and that was bad enough. whiny little I CANT BEAR TO LOSE kid. ><)

and then we went home.

and a BIG round of card-writing and present-wrapping

after which I got really tired of doing present-wrapping and card-writing, having been doing it (NO PUN INTENDED!!!) for the past few days SOLO, got my parents to help, escaped to bathe and went onto the computer after that.

I heard they just finished all the giftwrapping AND cardwriting. bravo, dad and mum. BRAVO.

tomorrow.
entertain cousins.
katherine has grown a lot.
natalie is really cute.
so's joachim.
and the rest are noisy and cute.
yay.
aka. all of them are all very young. oldest 2 are p1 this yr I think.

wanted to go out random shopping with nikki or something.
mum said no since cousins r here. ah well. no complaints. I DO only get to see them like once a year. ><

wednesday
christmas lunch party
more entertaining
more thinking of games which will probably get ruined to be pessimistic; to be optimistic THAT I THOUGHT OF THE GAMES! ^^ -and will probably have to host them as well. hopefully I don't get a stomach ache. my mum says I eat my food too fast. like that used to be a problem.

><

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. SORRY IF I'M BEEN PESSIMISTIC THIS TIME ROUND. ><


Grace blogged at 4:42 AM