Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
thinking of changing my blogskin to another one I ...
ok, even though I SAID I wouldn't use my own blogs...
ok posting cos now I have something to post about ...
Hello! I'm coming out of hibernation for just one ...
131st post!ok. so basically, the update is thaton ...
just rmbred more embarrassing things XDfirstly. wa...
hmm. got tagged by leen for the embarrassing meme ...
heyhey!went back to shps today to collect our nuev...
ok. so I'm posting a few minutes later and a lot o...
posting again!I wonder how many ppl watched asian ...



Thursday, January 03, 2008 - :

today was sports CCA selection! so fun!!

so far I want shooting. but the rifle and pistol are kind of heavy and there must be a certain position to stand and hold the thing. my name wasn't ticked for holding the rifle and pistol, but mine was for balancing. which was kind of easy.

if shooting doesn't work out- or even if I get shooting, I'm considering english publications. it sounds like fun and something I do. which is basically WRITING. (that was self-explanatory.)

(listening to fergalicious :D)

if not. judo is still quite fun. but I can't roll and that was the first test. I flopped to the side. like Fiona, lol. My side hurt for a while. but throwing is quite easy. left hand on opponent's right elbow sleeve, right hand around opponent's left-hand-side waist (and this isn't sick), squat a bit, turn... throw. taa-daa. they ticked my name for throwing.

then gymnastics, lol. got selected to try out on the big trampoline thingy. but went so high I got nervous and fell to the side. VERY PAINFUL, OKAY? X_X I think the older gymnastics girls were probably amused by us all. there was this long trampoline at the side, not so bouncy, and all of us were jumping on it. LOL.

ok, hmm. put down my name for netball but didn't sign up for basketball cos I relearnt that I'm 3/4 hopeless at dribbling. XD

oh yah. fiona and jun hui know elaine, eugene and bernard ! so surprised and happy. it's a small world. elaine used to be in their choir and eugene used to be in their school. that's all I know.

read fiona's blog. fiona, your frankness is like any shps's flaming. quite used to it. (NOT.) but anyway I find it unreasonable. and that's being frank too. it's quite a commendment to have a so called lame phone and be pleased with it. at least your parents don't have to fork out more money for a newer less lame phone (too lazy to put ""s) and also they don't have to listen to me whingeing for a new phone. cos I'm perfectly contented with mine, unlike a lot of people.

thanks for the bit about the mp3, but this is all very material. who cares about your friends' handphones and mp3s, fiona? srsly. if you want people to click with you, forget these things. concentrate on your FRIENDS, not your FRIEND'S THINGS. I think that's why I clicked with jun hui more, sry. (and jun hui, sry for talking about you like a 3rd person point of view- is it 3rd person? anyway it's only one sentence.)

also, fiona... do me a favour... BE OPTIMISTIC FOR ONE DAY. if I'm too used to your pessimisticness, I'll tell you and you can revert back to it. but honestly it's very very very hard for a most-of-the-time optimist like myself to get used to a pessimist. it brings people down and sometimes irritates them. be HAPPY! ENJOY! :D get it?

tomorrow more cca stuff and amazing race and telematch. not sure what telematch is. but amazing race is srsly fun sounding. XD

gd luck to everyone for their schls and once again HAPPY NEW YEAR, yah? ;D


Grace blogged at 2:49 AM