Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
heyhey!went back to shps today to collect our nuev...
ok. so I'm posting a few minutes later and a lot o...
posting again!I wonder how many ppl watched asian ...
OK. Currently listening to the CD 'Bigger'. Thx Ni...
meh sorry blog been neglecting you.ok updates.went...
meh mich... can't rmbr the last guy in truth or da...
k kibs tagged and asked me to post. so I'm posting...
post # 121 ^-^music: temporary sara paxtonI don't ...
meh 120th post. XDtoday I was randomly blog-search...
I'm so sorry, blog, been neglecting you. Nowadays ...



Wednesday, December 19, 2007 - :

hmm. got tagged by leen for the embarrassing meme thing. problem is I cant even remember 7 embarrassing things. will try to get through. [ORDER OF EMBARRASSING-NESS MIXED UP, SRY ><]

1. was running around chasing jeremy on the night of the GE dinner when everyone was just slacking and standing around staring at exhibits and nearly ran into mrs. audrey teo, who gave me a weird look.
2. was playing truth or dare with grp earlier this yr and got dared to pretend to kiss ian low. UGH. UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH. >< sorry ian low, no offence, BUT THIS IS DAMN GROSS.
3. was in canada- the place we were staying at. I was running into the room and saw my brother (who had been ahead of me) bouncing on this incredibly shiok-looking bed in the room. unfortunately I saw him in a MIRROR and I didn't know it. ran into the mirror. ouch.
4. was arguing with john and couldn't remember the second half of a phrase. so, banking on the fact that there was a 50-50 chance john wouldn't know the meaning of the phrase, I told him he had more strategies than a cheshire cat. and HE KNEW THE MEANING OF THE PHRASE AND WENT, "A CHESHIRE CAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE STRATEGIES." VERY LOUDLY. >< losing in an argument to john and saying lamely "that's the point" isn't very ideal.
5. was ordering coke and popcorn at a cinema. they put A LOT OF COKE and some was spilling out and I didn't notice. so was carrying it to the usher. AND IT SPILT ONTO MY SHIRT. >< and the usher nagged me to clean it up and even tho I said no very politely (I decided to be lazy since stains come out anyway- besides, the cloth on the counter looked dubious) she sighed and said some words at me (it was in chinese/dialect and sounded like BAD SCOLDING LOTS OF IT) and grabbed the cloth herself and swiped it at my coke. then she thrust it at me to clean my shirt. which I did because she was just standing there and with her I wouldn't be able to flee into the cinema.
6. was playing with my brothers in this huge garden of my relative's REALLY REALLY GARGANTUAN MANSION-ISH HOUSE in malaysia. we found this rectangular pond, very zen-like, with grey slabs of stone-ish cement for stepping stones. decided to play catch or something like that. tripped and fell just before reaching the end of the pond. got cut. cried majorly in front of everyone else, including this cousin I hadn't seen before and had wanted to make friends with. (which I did, in the end, despite a very horrible-looking purple wound and red bloodshot eyes from crying.)
7. [aha! THE LAST ONE! yay. -and now I forgot what I was going to say, damnit.] ah well. replaced with another one. I was talking to a former classmate and was all, I LOVE ALY AND AJ! DO YOU LISTEN TO THEM? after she'd listed some of her fave songs. and then she went, [put one of her fave songs here] IS by aly & aj. >< and then I had to go, oh. no wonder it sounded familiar. SHE MUST'VE THOUGHT I'M DAMN STUPID. aaargh.

could've been more embarrassing. I think some were but I just couldn't rmbr them.

tagged:
JOVANA
GENEVIEVE
JAYNE
VALERIE
XINYI
JOLENE
CAYKE

sorry if you've already been tagged. just cant think of more XD

THOSE TAGGED. JUST DO IT. [no pun intended!!!] NO CHEATING.

:D:


Grace blogged at 2:17 AM