Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
ok. so I'm posting a few minutes later and a lot o...
posting again!I wonder how many ppl watched asian ...
OK. Currently listening to the CD 'Bigger'. Thx Ni...
meh sorry blog been neglecting you.ok updates.went...
meh mich... can't rmbr the last guy in truth or da...
k kibs tagged and asked me to post. so I'm posting...
post # 121 ^-^music: temporary sara paxtonI don't ...
meh 120th post. XDtoday I was randomly blog-search...
I'm so sorry, blog, been neglecting you. Nowadays ...
Haha been neglecting this blog!As has practically ...



Wednesday, December 19, 2007 - :

heyhey!
went back to shps today to collect our nueva CD and psle cert. I expected the cert to have the score AND grades but it only has grades. it's laminated tho! :D it's kind of, well, stupid that WE have to fork out FIFTY DOLLARS just to get it changed. I mean if they made a mistake when printing it it's not our fault.
today when the lift took so long to come I actually said "blast it!". hm. must be miss jocelyn tan's influence. >< XD

listening to girlfriend for the first time in a long time. hey hey you you.
today after school, I went on the 293 with mich and xy to the station. and then xy went off and mich and I walked to CS, where I had to meet my mum at C.O.A.X. then mich went off. and my mum and I bought a dress (red; for me! ^^ there was this tartan one but the red one fitted better) and a blouse (dark brown; for my mum! ;D).

then we took bus 38 to my grandmother's house. 38 goes to this bus stop opposite my grandmother's place. we had to qiong at the interchange cos the 38 was already there. >< so much for strolling. then we met my grandmother buying dessert for my aunt's cousins' children, who are like total strangers to me even though the oldest is p6. the last time I met her, it was at my aunt's wedding as flower girls. and that was ages ago. she and her sisters (who are twins) look like peas in a pod. :D they all called it photocopy.

well. ate wanton mee and ice milo! ;D former wasnt tat excellent lah but ice milo was <3! well either that or it was incredibly hot (which it was; CHINGYING NO PUN INTENDED X_X) and any iced drink was welcome. (any NICE iced drink, correction.) then we waved goodbye and met them again outside the public toilet which is in the market which we ate at. then talked again. and my aunt's cousins were talking as if I wasn't there, which in fact was very untrue- I was RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM. this is very irritating.

"so where's she going?"

"nanyang lor."

"how much did she get ah?"

"263, very good hor?"

"yah lor."

"but she GEPer mah." (one of the worst things about this is that she pronounced GEPer as JEEPER. which sounds incredibly insulting.)

"OH." pronounced OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH. like "but she GEPer mah" is the answer for all the questions in the world. one big fat long oh. ah well.

then they went on and on. sad. when I first met them the cousin who talked more to me than the other (one has all 3 girls; the other has 2 boys: children that is) exclaimed, "WAH YOU VERY PRETTY NOW!" and the emphasis on the 'now' was horribly humiliating. which was the reason for the 'er... okay thanks' reply I gave, however incredibly impolite it sounds. but nobody likes people making it sound like when you were a kid you were the ugliest one around. hmph.

other than that today was HAPPY. so far.

MET FRIENDS AT SHPS AGAIN AND TOOK PICTURES. ;D
MY AUNT GAVE ME ONE BIG BAG OF STUFF LIKE NECKLACES, EARRINGS, SHAWLS, BAGS, BELTS AND SOME CRABTREE&EVELYN STUFF! ;D this is the crowning glory. it was like opening a russian doll. a GIGANTIC russian doll. and it was a GIFT SHOP FROM SANTA with all those wonderful stuff. ^^

tiffany and co. blue suede drawstring pouches are <3!

ok I'm ranting. feel free to tag on my randomness. but don't flame. I hate flaming. which is why I doubt I've ever put a big title I'M GOING TO FLAME on my blog before.

I hope I haven't. I'm sure I've vented anger here before, though.


Grace blogged at 1:53 AM