Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
Hello! I'm coming out of hibernation for just one ...
131st post!ok. so basically, the update is thaton ...
just rmbred more embarrassing things XDfirstly. wa...
hmm. got tagged by leen for the embarrassing meme ...
heyhey!went back to shps today to collect our nuev...
ok. so I'm posting a few minutes later and a lot o...
posting again!I wonder how many ppl watched asian ...
OK. Currently listening to the CD 'Bigger'. Thx Ni...
meh sorry blog been neglecting you.ok updates.went...
meh mich... can't rmbr the last guy in truth or da...



Monday, December 31, 2007 - :

ok posting cos now I have something to post about which is a very lame reason but MOVING ON...

got my hair cut today at elias mall, which is where we always go... my hair is now a bob with a slight fringe. slightly layered, yah. ok so if you see me from the back you might not recognise me. meh. but I still have my original glasses and I haven't had plastic surgery or anything, just a haircut, so YOU'D BETTA RECOGNISE ME (I sound mad or deranged or something) if you see me from the front.

whatever.

then went home and was halfway through helping my mum in the kitchen when our guests arrived. basically we had invited 2 of my father's friends, with their families, over for a new year's party (or PRE-new year's party, cos they just left some time ago and it was 10 p.m., not yet midnight). so we watched nancy drew, which I just bought, while eating, and then the adults drifted to the dining table to talk (I MEAN GOSSIP- oops XD) and speak adult stuff (I didn't eavesdrop) and us kids (aka 3 sec 2s, 2 pri 6s including me and two others I'm not so sure but definitely younger than me but in primary sch) in the hall playing cluedo and payday. and joking about nancy drew.

and then I lost to the other p6 (who is, or was, in henry park pri) by 0.3 k. (money.) (dammit.) and then they had to go home after watching a bit of disney channel (aka hannah montana in concert)/channel eight drama serial where felicia chin has to get a bone marrow transplant and tells li nan xing that she loves him and then tag ping hui (is that his name?) gets angry and kind of threatens nan xing or makes him angry. and then the credits come on in a very typical way.

hmph.

whatever.

tomorrow. need to check out nanyang website (too lazy to check it out now XD) for timetable, pack my bag and moan about how my holidays are ending SO DARN SOON.

the holidays are so short. ><


Grace blogged at 6:28 AM