Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
posting again!I wonder how many ppl watched asian ...
OK. Currently listening to the CD 'Bigger'. Thx Ni...
meh sorry blog been neglecting you.ok updates.went...
meh mich... can't rmbr the last guy in truth or da...
k kibs tagged and asked me to post. so I'm posting...
post # 121 ^-^music: temporary sara paxtonI don't ...
meh 120th post. XDtoday I was randomly blog-search...
I'm so sorry, blog, been neglecting you. Nowadays ...
Haha been neglecting this blog!As has practically ...
Yay! Had my birthday party yesterday. Invited [jer...



Sunday, December 16, 2007 - :

ok. so I'm posting a few minutes later and a lot of different things have happened.

ok only 3.

1. the song on my playlist changed. now it's- oh . "the reason" by hoobastank.

2. I got tagged by cy. which means soon I have to change my playlist to all music, which it isn't at currently.

3. I was going to say I am about to die because of my incredible rustiness in scrabble (I NEED A TRAINER DESPERATELY FOR ALL UNRATED GAMES BECAUSE I FORGOT THERE'S NO a) TAQ, b) QUAS and c) SQUAG.) but now I have to say I AM dead. cos I just lost to a 175- 526 margin. luckily it's unrated. then again I was playing a 1781 guy and my rating is a humble 1020.

><

OK. down to music meme or whatever that thing I got tagged for is called. sorry cy. just wasnt paying attentn to the title.

oh. it WAS music meme.

MUSIC MEME:
1. Put your music player on all your music, then shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 3 people.
5. with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

I tag:
[KIBS-JOVANA-GENEVIEVE*]
I suppose I could've tagged XY but she doesn't update her blog often. ><

ok. here goes.

1. HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY?
fall to pieces- avril lavigne.
[hmmm. so today I'm feeling crummy. which is how I was feeling earlier today cos I was so sadly deprived of shopping (yes whatever but I don't really like it when I go to a mall, pass by nice shops and all I end up carrying is grocery bags) but now I'm relatively happy even after learning I'm growing horrible at scrabble. I don't want to talk about it cos I'm in love with you. hmm. hmmm. SORRY IF YOU'RE A GIRL! IT'S JUST IN THE LYRICS! >< I wanna know everything, everything. Haha.]

2. WILL YOU GET FAR IN LIFE?
my heart's been broken before- jesse mccartney and sara paxton.
[erm. this is tough. so my heart will be broken several times during my life... which is incredibly unfortunate... AAARGH. SOMEONE SAVE ME.]

3. HOW DO YOUR FRIENDS SEE YOU?
early winter- gwen stefani.
[no comment. I don't see how my friends see me as an early winter or something.]

4. WILL YOU GET MARRIED?
things I'll never say- avril lavigne.
[LOL. HAHA. I'LL NEVER TELL ANYONE OF YOU IF I WILL GET MARRIED. ok that was mean of me. I haven't even listened to this song before. I just downloaded it with the rest of the CD XD.]

5. WHAT IS YOUR BEST FRIEND'S THEME SONG?
fighter- christina aguilera.
[I know this song's a cover version and not by christina aguilera herself but. AAAH! so my best friend's a FIGHTER. lol.]

6. WHAT IS THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE?
breakin' up- gwen stefani.
[ANOTHER LOL ANSWER. ENOUGH SAID.]

7. WHAT WAS HIGH SCHOOL LIKE?
do whatcha gotta do- jojo.
[OKAY... So I'm a JUST-DO-WHATEVER'S-NEEDED person. hemhemhem.]

8. HOW CAN YOU GET AHEAD IN LIFE?
why not/ i am [remix]- hilary duff.
[so cy and I both got the same song tho for diff questions. hmhmhm. I'll have to be a take-risks-and-don't-care person, which is a bit different from DO WHATCHA GOTTA DO. ah well. no comment on the I AM part.]

9. WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS?
lose my breath- destiny's child
[LOLL! MY FRIENDS MAKE ME LOSE MY BREATH! HAHAHAHAHA! OK THAT IS THE SOMEWHAT FUNNIEST ANSWER SO FAR. :DD]

10. WHAT IS IN STORE FOR THIS WEEKEND? (thank goodness I don't have a christmas carol.)
girl can rock- hilary duff.
[again same song diff question, cy! so this weekend I'm gonna rock. simultaneously, I'm going to JM's party and my uncle's christmas party. hmmm. XD]

11. TO DESCRIBE YOUR GRANDPARENTS? (oh gosh this had better not be elninyo...)
the reason- hoobastank.
[LOL. so the reason I live is my grandparents! well they are really nice people. REALLY NICE PEOPLE. not those crabby ppl like grandmere in princess diaries- or. hmm. or some evil witch in whatever.]

12. HOW IS YOUR LIFE GOING?
when there was me and you- vanessa hudgens
[lol. so my life's been pretty bleak and sad with lots of heartbreaks. judging by the fact that a lot of the future-ish questions also determine that my future will be sad- e.g. BREAKIN' UP and MY HEART'S BEEN BROKEN BEFORE- ... I'm a very unlucky person. sigh.]

13. WHAT SONG WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? (please not gimme more...)
crazy in love- beyonce ft. jay-z
[so people are secretly crazy in love! not with the corpse at the funeral -aka MOI- I hope. cos then they shouldve told me earlier. ah well. this is so un-funeral.]

14. HOW DOES THE WORLD SEE YOU?
I learned from you- miley cyrus.
[hahaa! I'm going to be a great inspirational teacher for the world, with lots of heartbreaks along the way. hmmm.]

15. WILL YOU HAVE A HAPPY LIFE?
see you again- miley cyrus.
[um. ok. so I'll freak out when I first meet this love-at-first-sight guy? and then when I see him again we'll fall in love. urm. URM. BIG URM. o_O *dies*.]

16. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS REALLY THINK OF YOU?
mobile - avril lavigne.
[whaa-? again I havent listened to this song. but it might not be mobile, just saved as mobile, cos for some of avril's CDs the songs got completely messed up.]

17. DO PEOPLE SECRETLY LUST AFTER YOU?
can't hold us down- christina aguilera.
[again, another cover version. hmms. so... my future romance is still unsettled. people secretly lust after me yet I will be having lotsa heartbreaks. hemhemhem.]

18. HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF HAPPY?
too little too late (spanish version)- jojo.
[iunno. I mean... how can I make myself happy by rejecting a guy who broke my heart? hmm.]

19. WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE? (please not do it by nelly furtado...)
girlfriend -avril lavigne.
[LOL! I'LL DANCE AROUND WRENCHING GIRLFRIENDS FROM THEIR BFS. !!!]

20. WILL YOU EVER HAVE CHILDREN? (cy, I think yours means that your children will be beautiful but a complete disaster. XD jk)
untitled- simple plan.
[WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO ME? lol. ah well. dunno what to think.]

21. WHAT SONG WOULD YOU STRIP TO? (never. no matter what song it is.)
do whatcha gotta do- jojo.
since I already got this- I skipped to the next song (still shuffled) and got:
as long as you love me- backstreet boys.
[OK! OK. OK.OK. BREAAATHE. at least it's not elninyo.]

22. IF A MAN IN A VAN OFFERED YOU CANDY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
here we go again- sara paxton.
[um, okay... ritual... say no, try not to look suspicious and quickly run away. hm. all the while being inconspicuous while fleeing a possible assasination attempt by an evil man in a van.]

23. WHAT DOES YOUR MUM THINK OF YOU?
way back into love- hugh grant and haley bennett.
[OK... OK... I thought my dad would be the answer for that. ah well. so I'm my mum's way back into <3. :D]

24. WHAT IS YOUR DEEP DARK SECRET?
connected -sara paxton.
[so my DEEP. DARK. SECRET. is that I'm connected to some great person! haha.]

25. WHAT IS YOUR MORTAL ENEMY'S THEME SONG?
what about now- daughtry.
[um. maybe my mortal enemy wants me to be his/her friend! to be honest I'm not too sure who my mortal enemy is. ><]

26. WHAT'S YOUR PERSONALITY LIKE?
one of those girls- avril lavigne.
[hmmmmm. so I'm the kind of material girls who goes through guys like... um. before you know it, she's gone, on to the next one. hmmmm. bad. this is BAAAD. ><]

27. WHAT SONG WILL BE PLAYED AT YOUR WEDDING?
secret love- jojo.
[lol. how appropriate. all my life I've been begging some guy to take a look at me, his ultimate best friend, and finally -hey presto- he does and we get married. hmm. suspicious.]

that was freaky but fun. if only there were more than 27 questions! :D

thx cy. ultimately- quite a good experience. ((:

TAGGED PEOPLE. DO AS YOU'RE TOLD AND NO CHEATING! :D


Grace blogged at 11:57 PM