Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
hmm. got tagged by leen for the embarrassing meme ...
heyhey!went back to shps today to collect our nuev...
ok. so I'm posting a few minutes later and a lot o...
posting again!I wonder how many ppl watched asian ...
OK. Currently listening to the CD 'Bigger'. Thx Ni...
meh sorry blog been neglecting you.ok updates.went...
meh mich... can't rmbr the last guy in truth or da...
k kibs tagged and asked me to post. so I'm posting...
post # 121 ^-^music: temporary sara paxtonI don't ...
meh 120th post. XDtoday I was randomly blog-search...



Wednesday, December 19, 2007 - :

just rmbred more embarrassing things XD
firstly. was shopping with nicki and nicki's mum (more like they were shopping and I was just advising and ogling X_X) and both of us saw this long necklace with some bunny thing and both of us were like AW SO CUTE. then nicki's mum said HEY DON'T BUY THAT IT'S THE PLAYBOY SYMBOL. ><
secondly. saw this gigantic advertisement for what looked like nice patterned boxes. looked below. HIGH-QUALITY CONDOMS or something like that. luckily my mum, who was beside me, didn't notice. but then the advertisement popped up at practically EVERY bus stop we passed or were at, and once we had to walk pass it. and my mum glanced at it. luckily she didn't say anything.
thirdly. when I was pretty young my brothers invited his friends over. they invited me for a game of black jack. tried to act grown-up. now that I rmbr it I made a huge fool of myself. ><

ahwell. that's all I rmbr. hopefully there's nothing more. these things are anguishing to rmbr. ><


Grace blogged at 2:31 AM