Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
ok I realize I flamed pretty bad on my previous po...
oh yah, one more thing?fiona, your height doesn't ...
today was sports CCA selection! so fun!!so far I w...
thinking of changing my blogskin to another one I ...
ok, even though I SAID I wouldn't use my own blogs...
ok posting cos now I have something to post about ...
Hello! I'm coming out of hibernation for just one ...
131st post!ok. so basically, the update is thaton ...
just rmbred more embarrassing things XDfirstly. wa...
hmm. got tagged by leen for the embarrassing meme ...



Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - :

HELLO! :D

At my uncle's house right now. Haha yay I can use the computer at their house! :D My parents are contemplating letting me come here when I finish late at schl, but the problem is that when my aunt's maternity leave is over, the maid will go to the grandparents' house or something and I will be left ALONNNE at their house. D: sad, right?

Anyway, I came back late (LATE by innocent-orientation-sec1 definition is 3.45 p.m., by the way... yes, weird, right? XD LOL) because I went for elps auditions thing. It was great! Elps, if you didn't know, is english language publications society, which I am going to put for my 1st choice in cca selection unless I fall in love with another cca. which is not rather possible right now, because I just learnt I didn't get talent-spotted for ANY sports cca (SO SAD! I WANT JUDO! JJUUUUDDDOO! nvm ><) and also, during the elps auditions which were held in the history room thing, which overlooks the quadrangle, we saw npcc marching.

LEFT RIGHT LEFT. LEFT RIGHT LEFT.

ONE SUNNY SATURDAY AFTERNOON

LEFT RIGHT LEFT

JOHN WAS WALKING ALONG THE CANAL (john??!!)

LEFT RIGHT LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT RIGHT LEFT

AND HE SUDDENLY -DRUMROLL-

LEFT.RIGHT.LEFT!!!

fell in.

nvm that's not what I wrote. the topic was an experience that changed your life, so I wrote about choosing to join the GEP because it was a decision that will stay with me forever and it was an experience. an Experience with a capital E! lol.

today was the last day of orientation. SOB, PEOPLE. ORIENTATION ROCKS. and we didn't darn appreciate it. how sad. tomorrow we have LESSONS! I have my timetable in my bag but I'm too lazy to check it. Wednesday... All I know is that on Tuesday first lesson is dance. lol.

listening to clumsy.

the music video is weird.


Grace blogged at 12:39 AM