Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
post # 121 ^-^music: temporary sara paxtonI don't ...
meh 120th post. XDtoday I was randomly blog-search...
I'm so sorry, blog, been neglecting you. Nowadays ...
Haha been neglecting this blog!As has practically ...
Yay! Had my birthday party yesterday. Invited [jer...
I got tagged by ching ying!Thus, since I don't hav...
yay it's my birthday! yay me! <3happy birthday to ...
corrected the typo cy said. yep, it was a typo.tha...
gosh that previous post was mad. sry! >.< XD
THIS IS FOR ALL PRIMARY SIX-ES '07!GOOD LUCK FOR Y...



Sunday, November 18, 2007 - :

k kibs tagged and asked me to post. so I'm posting.

yay genevieve I linked u! :D

listening to nothing in this world while downloading it. XD

anyway...

so yesterday was kendrick's party. :3 a lot of people didnt come! X_X so sad & it was our so-called farewell party. well we'll see each other one more time this thursday anyway.

so sad. I'm getting nostalgic.

6/11 oh-seven you rock & will forever rmbr u guys! much <3

oh wait. gtg.

damn.

but it's the suite life of zack and cody! addicted.

XD bfn!


Grace blogged at 2:25 AM