Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
meh mich... can't rmbr the last guy in truth or da...
k kibs tagged and asked me to post. so I'm posting...
post # 121 ^-^music: temporary sara paxtonI don't ...
meh 120th post. XDtoday I was randomly blog-search...
I'm so sorry, blog, been neglecting you. Nowadays ...
Haha been neglecting this blog!As has practically ...
Yay! Had my birthday party yesterday. Invited [jer...
I got tagged by ching ying!Thus, since I don't hav...
yay it's my birthday! yay me! <3happy birthday to ...
corrected the typo cy said. yep, it was a typo.tha...



Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - :

meh sorry blog been neglecting you.

ok updates.

went to perth australia and had a wonderful time of 8 days there. absolutely enthralling.

then went to malacca malaysia for 2 days and it rocked. esp. the malaysia yearend sale :D

finally feeling bored and absolutely angry that I have tuition tomorrow in the morning.

which is a very bad time for tuition as I will probably be sleeping in and thus not in the mood for speaking in chinese, writing chinese and learning chinese.

sigh.

looking forward to christmas which is 2 weeks away, almost. my cousins are coming over and we're having a christmas party at the function room on christmas day. family and family friends only, sadly. so no P6 GEP SHPS 2007 reunion. ><

I am going to make a selfish wishlist on my blog. so please fulfil moi wishes.

gracias. ciao!


Grace blogged at 2:54 AM