Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
meh sorry blog been neglecting you.ok updates.went...
meh mich... can't rmbr the last guy in truth or da...
k kibs tagged and asked me to post. so I'm posting...
post # 121 ^-^music: temporary sara paxtonI don't ...
meh 120th post. XDtoday I was randomly blog-search...
I'm so sorry, blog, been neglecting you. Nowadays ...
Haha been neglecting this blog!As has practically ...
Yay! Had my birthday party yesterday. Invited [jer...
I got tagged by ching ying!Thus, since I don't hav...
yay it's my birthday! yay me! <3happy birthday to ...



Thursday, December 13, 2007 - :

OK. Currently listening to the CD 'Bigger'. Thx Nikki for loaning it to me! ;D

Realized frm my previous post that the bold font on my blogskin doesn't work. Meh. ><italics. :D

Surprisingly the hols are turning out to be a little dreary but that's OK cos Christmas is coming! Yes, XY, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! If I check my yahoo email later I might send you an e-card (:

My cousins from Malaysia r coming. I don't know if that's earlier mentioned. Read Leen's blog. Well my cousins aren't like that. Thankfully they're all rather young, the oldest two being p1, and not irritating. newest cousin natalie born late this year, she's so cute! ^^

hmmm.

recently been listening to britney a lot. don't ask me why.
toxic [whenever I hear this I think of its music video, which is kind of sick]
don't let me be the last to know [a lot of ppl don't know this song and it actually has a music video on youtube]
do something
overprotected [this song rocks ^^]
baby one more time
oops!...I did it again [& CY... NO PUN INTENDED ><]

read thru a lot of blogs today, tagged sometimes. and talked to a former classmate! now that PSLE's over it seems a lot of former classmates suddenly rmbr my existence. :D ah well.

I suddenly feel like quoting shakespeare.

it turned out when juliet asked romeo ROMEO ROMEO WHERE ART THOU? she wasn't asking him where he was. she was asking him why he was a [put romeo's family name here; I forgot it :S] and why she was a [put juliet's family name here; ditto] cos that was what was keeping them apart. family ties. ah well. (or unties. meh. whatever. that sounds funny.)

am BORED! tried random internet games PLUS scrabble (on the plus side I won both games I played! one on ISC and one on another scrabble program) and still bored. yesterday when I was bored I went for a run. today I feel like doing something random that is NOT a run. >< (yes, aka feeling lazy)

meh.

ciao then! :P have run out of things to say and randomly post.


Grace blogged at 3:35 AM