Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
I'm so sorry, blog, been neglecting you. Nowadays ...
Haha been neglecting this blog!As has practically ...
Yay! Had my birthday party yesterday. Invited [jer...
I got tagged by ching ying!Thus, since I don't hav...
yay it's my birthday! yay me! <3happy birthday to ...
corrected the typo cy said. yep, it was a typo.tha...
gosh that previous post was mad. sry! >.< XD
THIS IS FOR ALL PRIMARY SIX-ES '07!GOOD LUCK FOR Y...
aack this 3day weekend I'm going to die studying. ...
self-reflectn time!1. MUST BE LESS QUICK WITH TEMP...



Friday, November 09, 2007 - :

meh 120th post. XD

today I was randomly blog-searching after submitting more collages (gack overwhelming scrabble blog! :D) to Mr. Suhaimi. came across adam's blog and noticed that it was very back-dated. like june holidays or something.

X_X

then went to mc's blog link and laughed at the caption.

'... I HATE TOILETS. IF YOU'RE ONE, GET OUT OF HERE.'

meh again.

tried to download 'bubbly' today (it's a song not a bath detergent or whatever) to no avail. damnit. if anyone has it GIMME! (more. XD jkjk)

it's so catchy.

but recently hooked to the veronicas. everything i'm not - cry - when it all falls apart

:D:D:D

can't wait till the dinner tonight. jiemin, natasha, nicolette and I have to report early -that's all the ppl I know who have to do so. natasha said 5 but then I smsed chenlaoshi and she said nikki and i report at 5.30. hmmms.

not going to tell you what I'm wearing! bwahahahaha. but reading kibs' blog I'm like whoa my outfit is so formal! D: to all people who hate the colour pink for whatever reason... I'm wearing pink. but it's a light pretty pink. bwahahahahaha. not some horrible ghastly pink. but nvm. I'm the game master after all. or one of them.

good evening Dr. Tan and distinguished [extinguished! :P jk] guests!

yesterday wasn't even so formal. p4s from park view and east view came so we played like 4 or 5 rounds with them. the rest were with ex-pupil (haha yay gabriel you actually came! & christel <3 u :D haha) / jiemin and natasha.

yay for class version of THE pond game! jiemin it's THE not A.

bwahahahaha. <3

listened to just the girl by the click 5 after not listening to it for months. and it rocks. :D haha.

wonder who else is wearing a dress 2 teh dinner other than nikki and I? o_O hmms.


Grace blogged at 11:16 PM