Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
meh 120th post. XDtoday I was randomly blog-search...
I'm so sorry, blog, been neglecting you. Nowadays ...
Haha been neglecting this blog!As has practically ...
Yay! Had my birthday party yesterday. Invited [jer...
I got tagged by ching ying!Thus, since I don't hav...
yay it's my birthday! yay me! <3happy birthday to ...
corrected the typo cy said. yep, it was a typo.tha...
gosh that previous post was mad. sry! >.< XD
THIS IS FOR ALL PRIMARY SIX-ES '07!GOOD LUCK FOR Y...
aack this 3day weekend I'm going to die studying. ...



Saturday, November 10, 2007 - :

post # 121 ^-^
music: temporary sara paxton
I don't believe them the voices in my head. They wanna pull me in but I'm not that desperate yet.

<3.

Dinner last night at the Hildan Ark was so cool but Nikki, Natasha, JM and I had to report early like by 5.30 (we didn't do much, though, just walking around taking pictures etc.) and the dinner ended at like ten or so?

Eclairs are <3!

Sadly when Nikki went for seconds there were none left. The VIPs got more eclairs, though, AND the waiters topped up their drinks even before the dinner itself officially started. D:

Then Nicholas (bwahahahaha I'm so evil! jk) went onstage in this red long-sleeved shirt and tie (O_O) to play the piano. Very good leh! :P Esp. 'Breeze' which I didn't know was written by Nicholas himself! O_O again.

Then Zhang He went on stage to play violin but JM, Nikki, Natasha and I needed to go to the back of the hall to put on our -tuxedos??!- blazers. They made us look like hotel managers (frm me) slash people at the airport who check tickets and passports (frm CJ).

VIP played our game but I doubt Dr. Tan really understood that if you don't get the exact number to get to the END stepping stone you need to bounce back steps accordingly. She just smiled and said, Thank you goodbye that kind of thing.

Aw. :3

The P5s dance was kind of cool. But Nikki didn't really like it she kept giving that OHMYGOSHTHISISSO... kind of look. They danced to 'What Time Is It?' and the guys were wearing an unbuttoned shirt and crew-neck top while the girls wore miniskirt and leggings.

Admittedly not many people can dance ANIMATEDLY to that song.

Meh.

One of the early batches -2002, I think- sang 'Graduation' by Vitamin C -or so I heard- but the microphones weren't really working. Either that or they were singing softly. It was okay from the stanzas we HEARD. D:D

Then the teachers sang 'In the Beginning' (Richard Marx and Donna Lewis)! It's such a nice song. Yay.

Sadly the CD they gave doesn't really work on my computer, I can't play it on QuickTime AND windows media player and it only is detected when I put it on the DVD drive. But still can't play it. Those who can play it pls tell me how!! X_X


Grace blogged at 6:08 PM