Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
yay it's my birthday! yay me! <3happy birthday to ...
corrected the typo cy said. yep, it was a typo.tha...
gosh that previous post was mad. sry! >.< XD
THIS IS FOR ALL PRIMARY SIX-ES '07!GOOD LUCK FOR Y...
aack this 3day weekend I'm going to die studying. ...
self-reflectn time!1. MUST BE LESS QUICK WITH TEMP...
whoohoo! new blogskin. thx paulene, whoever you ar...
gah smaller screen than I expected. but nvm this s...
Whoots Jesse McCartney your singing rocks! Above i...
whee! stretches*& yawns*strange how I always tend ...



Friday, October 12, 2007 - :

I got tagged by ching ying!

Thus, since I don't have an iPod playlist or whatever to shuffle, and my windows media player playlist is currently full of cover versions I shall just randomly type -what? ching ying typed twenty five??!!- songs from what I randomly search and listen to on Youtube/windows media player sometimes. Yes, I may cheat by looking at the lyrics when I can't possibly decipher them... & also I can't possibly type 25 songs cos I can't remember all XD
  1. I shouldn't love you, but I want to, just can't turn away, shouldn't see you, but I can't move, can't breathe JUST SO YOU KNOW jesse mccartney
  2. Because you live in me, because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help, because you live, girl, in my world BECAUSE YOU LIVE jesse mccartney
  3. So she said what's the problem, baby, what's the problem I don't know, maybe I'm in love, think about it every time, I think about it, I can't stop thinking about it ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE counting crows
  4. Sometimes I couldn't hear what you were trying to tell me, thought I knew all that I needed to know, sometimes I didn't know the doors you opened for me would lead to where I wanted to go I LEARNED FROM YOU destiny hope cyrus/miley cyrus/hannah montana
  5. And what happens when it stops: they go, isn't she lucky, that Hollywood girl LUCKY britney spears
  6. I've been living with a shadow overhead, I've been sleeping with a cloud over my bed, I've been lonely so long, trapped in the past I just can't seem to move on WAY BACK INTO LOVE hugh grant and haley bennett
  7. I gotta say on my mind, something about us doesn't seem right these days, life just keeps getting in the way, whenever we try somehow the plan is always rearranged GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY vanessa hudgens as gabrielle montez in HSM
  8. Hey hey you you I want to be your girlfriend (DEAD GIVEAWAY. SHALL NOT TELL YOU THE ANSWER! oh fine. girlfriend by avril lavigne it is.)
  9. And it really makes me wonder if I ever gave a **** about you MAKES ME WONDER maroon 5
  10. Come with me, stay the night, you say the words but boy it don't feel right, do you expect me to say (it's just too little too late) you take my hand and you say you've changed but boy you know your begging don't fool me TOO LITTLE TOO LATE jojo
  11. I've been waiting all day for you babe, so won't you come and sit and talk to me, tell me how we're gonna be together always LEAVE (GET OUT) jojo
  12. He's more than a man, and this is more than love, the reason that the sky is blue UNFAITHFUL rihanna
  13. You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh (DEAD GIVEAWAY AGAIN. SHALL NOT TELL YOU THE- oh fine again. umbrella by rihanna it is. XP)
  14. When I'm lost in the rain, I just reach for you and I can reach the sky again, when I'm scared, losing ground... I TURN TO YOU christina aguilera
  15. I said pinch me where's the catch this time, I can't find a single cloud in the sky, tell me before I get used to this guy ONE IN A MILLION destiny hope cyrus/miley cyrus/hannah montana

Eck. I need to go now. And I only made 15. ah well.

I SHALL NOT BOTHER TO CHECK WHETHER THE PEOPLE LISTED BELOW HAVE BEEN TAGGED TO DO THE SAME THING SO DON'T FLAME ME IF YOUR NAME IS LISTED TWICE BOTH HERE AND IN SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOG!:

[cayke:jolene:jayne:diane:victoria:genevieve:leti:leen:xinyi:kibs*<3]



Grace blogged at 5:42 AM