Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
corrected the typo cy said. yep, it was a typo.tha...
gosh that previous post was mad. sry! >.< XD
THIS IS FOR ALL PRIMARY SIX-ES '07!GOOD LUCK FOR Y...
aack this 3day weekend I'm going to die studying. ...
self-reflectn time!1. MUST BE LESS QUICK WITH TEMP...
whoohoo! new blogskin. thx paulene, whoever you ar...
gah smaller screen than I expected. but nvm this s...
Whoots Jesse McCartney your singing rocks! Above i...
whee! stretches*& yawns*strange how I always tend ...
I just read my previous post. it looked like I sai...



Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - :

yay it's my birthday!

yay me! <3

happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to meeeeee
happy birthday to me!

:D

this is how grace celebrated her birthday.

it was a holiday thx to HCL PSLE exam. (sorry all HCLers I know I have a horrible lack of tact...)

so

took condo bus out to white sands with mum... we took neoprints! twice at the same booth cos it was only $5 and besides it was addictive. XD

saw my ex-classmates and hid but my friend saw my mum and they waved at each other and I was like... DIEE. dunno why I didn't want to stick and say hi but his usually last ages . so there. XD that sounds awfully mean but that's me. <3

then we ate at burger king... went looking around... (bought vivie espadrilles, which are wedges if you don't know... matching! but hers are nude-coloured and size 37. mine are off-white and size 39. lol.) and went to elias mall!

for fun we got pedicures. only 12 dollars but good enough cos we didn't want to have pedicures somewhere damn crowded or really open (OR REALLY EXPENSIVE) like those in white sands and tampines mall and century square.

mine got smudged. a little. so I went home and repainted 3 toes. XD

ah well.

wish me happy birthday and I'll give you a teensy weensy bit of cake.

just kidding.

don't bet on it.


Grace blogged at 4:14 AM