Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
I got tagged by ching ying!Thus, since I don't hav...
yay it's my birthday! yay me! <3happy birthday to ...
corrected the typo cy said. yep, it was a typo.tha...
gosh that previous post was mad. sry! >.< XD
THIS IS FOR ALL PRIMARY SIX-ES '07!GOOD LUCK FOR Y...
aack this 3day weekend I'm going to die studying. ...
self-reflectn time!1. MUST BE LESS QUICK WITH TEMP...
whoohoo! new blogskin. thx paulene, whoever you ar...
gah smaller screen than I expected. but nvm this s...
Whoots Jesse McCartney your singing rocks! Above i...



Saturday, October 13, 2007 - :

Yay! Had my birthday party yesterday. Invited [jeremy-jiemin-nicolette-chingying*] <3

So. first. Nicolette and Chingying arrived at the same time- which is, like 15 minutes early. I had to qiong my lunch >.< ! So then we just ran around screaming (jkjk) and talking very loudly. Then Jeremy called and I thought he was Jiemin and he was like, Wha-?! So he confirmed the timing and date and turned up a few minutes later.

But before he turned up Jiemin called too. So I was like, Is this Jeremy? And Jiemin was all NO IT'S JIEMIN and confirmed the address. Aah how horrible I am at people's voices. Then again it wasn't too easy with Nicolette and CY talking loudly RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. XDXDXD

We played Twister first. Or was it the Game of life. Ah whatever. Then we were listening to sexyback, el nino, london bridge, fergalicious, et cetera... and didn't complete the game of life because I was tired of married life. XD jkjk it was just gonna take ages considering how long we were taking to make a few moves.

we went downstairs to the multi-purpose court. thx cy for your volleyball! so sad we didn't have soccer ball or basketball. we girls lost to the guys twice or thrice in a row even tho we outnumbered them 3 -2. (my dad came along as goalie! yay dad! <3) really sad but DAMN FUN MAN.

I want to have another party! seriously it's so fun. during the cake time we also sang a song for jeremy cos it's his birthday. (yesterday, that is.) and on the third line I added a YAP and spoilt the song. Such a killjoy, yah. (:

Then opened the presents! The guys' ones lah after they left, which was, quite abruptly in the middle of twister. THANK YOU JIEMIN for the espirit top it's so cool even tho you said your mum bought it XD

thank you jeremy for that absolutely cute pink piggy bank. IT'S SO CUUTE! if I were nikki I'd be screaming EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. (we DID find the word 'eee' in Boggle when we played. haha :D)

thank you ching ying for jesse mccartney's RIGHT WHERE YOU WANT ME cd!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! lol. BUT IT ROCKS SERIOUSLY IT DOES! I just downloaded it and listening to TELL HER after JUST SO YOU KNOW. & also thx for telling me about that song-downloading site it was so great my MP3 is now loaded with new songs.

thank you nicolette for that 'door gift'! yes I am so 'happee'. following your spelling. :P it is so nice. (btw it's nail polish. Sylvie. XD) my mum says I can use it today. after all it IS one week without school so who cares. :D:D:D

thank you all of u!

even those who didn't come to my birthday party still love you anyway

kibs I LOVE the cookies. someone wrench me off 'em.

HOPE THE PARTYPPL (this sounds funny) LIKED THE PARTY BAGS! <3<3<3


Grace blogged at 6:55 PM