Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
self-reflectn time!1. MUST BE LESS QUICK WITH TEMP...
whoohoo! new blogskin. thx paulene, whoever you ar...
gah smaller screen than I expected. but nvm this s...
Whoots Jesse McCartney your singing rocks! Above i...
whee! stretches*& yawns*strange how I always tend ...
I just read my previous post. it looked like I sai...
WHEE! happy teachers' day! you people rock!today's...
OK, the video was like, you can't even see it at a...
Oh gosh I haven't been posting in ages! X_x sorry ...
whee! today was listening comprehension and chines...



Friday, September 28, 2007 - :

aack this 3day weekend I'm going to die studying. my epitaph shall read, HERE LIES A PRETTY, SMART AND LOVELY GIRL WHO DIED STUDYING FOR PSLE. just kidding. :D have no intention of dying burning the midnight oil tho I managed to sleep at 10 last night. woke up at 7.30 and just closed my eyes daydreaming & killing time until 8 just because I didn't want to get up. (=

today my dad sprung the loveliest surprise at the breakfast table. cereal! but anyway as I was reading lemony snicket (http://www.lemonysnicket.com/) he went, grace, today I have no condo meeting, so I have spare time, blah blah blah and I was thinking oh yay! let's go out! (shopping! bleh. just went yesterday. bought a white-and-black Astriel -forgot, not forever orange, but whatever- top from Isetan. damn digressing. eck. sry.) but he went, "So I can allocate 1 hour of science with you okay?" then he was like must study heat and temperature and stuff like boiling but not stuff like fungi and plants (THAT'S THE ONE I ♥ LOL) because that one I can read and memorize... blah blah blah. he didn't say memorise but I get the point.

H4CKN3Y3D.

ah well.

yesterday was children's day celebratn! yay for ice cream and nice teachers who spring treats on us. but like nikki said there's nothing we can have as a keepsake bcoz all we have now is a memory of an ice-cream from the vendor outside school. :( but it was still pretty nice of them. and the whole three bears and goldilocks (i know that isn't the real name but whatever) rhyme thingy was cool. BUT REPAIR THEM MICROPHONES, PEOPLE! couldn't hear a thing. except for mr. ang and chenlaushi and mrs. simon's bear voices. XD last yr's desperado was much funnier cos we could HEAR it. not meaning to be ungrateful and hypocritical, tchrs, sorry. WE APPRECIATE IT! :DD

lala! sorry random. ok. THANKS TO KIBS AND CY AND CAYKE FOR TAGGING! I was so worried I'd be the only person tagging all the time and ppl would be like, wah grace u so boliao go tag so much on your own board! XD sorry. digressing yet again. whatever.

can't think of any youtube videos to recommend so for the mo let's end off here. ♥!


Grace blogged at 6:37 PM