Photobucket
*WELCOME TO REAL LIFE*

Hello and welcome. Pls remember to TAG before you leave.
Yes, I created this blogskin by myself.
*eliasparkprimary
*sainthilda'sprimary
*nanyanggirls'high!<3
few women admit their age. few men act theirs.

*REALITY BITES*




*WISHING UPON A STAR*

[1]Surfer's Paradise white plain high-top sneakersFULFILLED! ;D
[2]Mini Toons aquamarine laces for wish no. [1]FULFILLED! ;D
[3]Troubling A Star by Madeleine L' Engle.
[4]More dresses and skirts.
[5]CDs:
[a]Nancy DrewFULFILLED!
[b]Stardust, Enchanted (both not out yet)
[c]Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
[d]A Cinderella Story
[e]Agent Cody Banks
and that's the end of my selfish wishlist
*FAERY GODMOTHERS*

Grace, blogskinner ;D
Liew Qi
Photobucket
December (Hexadecimal Codings)

*OTHER PEOPLE-NEXT-DOOR*

*MY NEW BLOG.
*chingying!
*kibs!
*xinyi!
*cayke!
*jovana!
*lidan!
*fiona!
*junhui!
*jolene!
*genevieve!

*YESTERDAY'S NEWS*

January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008
whee! stretches*& yawns*strange how I always tend ...
I just read my previous post. it looked like I sai...
WHEE! happy teachers' day! you people rock!today's...
OK, the video was like, you can't even see it at a...
Oh gosh I haven't been posting in ages! X_x sorry ...
whee! today was listening comprehension and chines...
Whee! Did my EL paper (including the compo) today....
This is my 101st post. Lalas~Sorry I didn't post e...
oh got tagged by ching ying. X_X whatever.I won't ...
wheeee! posting again! and tobying again. ^^founde...



Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - :



Whoots Jesse McCartney your singing rocks! Above is 'JUST SO YOU KNOW' by him and thx to Nicolette for telling me about it. Below is 'BECAUSE YOU LIVE', thx Mich! *loves



&SHE'S NO YOU;


&last but not least- BEAUTIFUL SOUL


They are from Youtube (the videos!) and all rock. My own view, not necessarily yours (:D).

Watch all! ^-^ No more Jesse updates cos that's all the music videos (official) that I can find. (: (that r nice too lah!)

so addicted this time:
JESSE MCCARTNEY
because you live
just so you know
she's no you
beautiful soul

BRITNEY SPEARS
gimme more
lucky

CHRISTINA AGUILERA
genie in a bottle
ain't no other man
what a girl wants (what a girl needs)
I turn to you

HILARY DUFF
stranger
with love

VANESSA HUDGENS
gotta go my own way- HSM2 featuring zac efron
when there was me and you- HSM

ASHLEY TISDALE
he said she said (frm her HEADSTRONG album, which I wanted to buy but is PG. -so is Gwen Stefani's, but my parents were overseas when I bought it X_X XD)
kiss the girl

JOJO
too little too late
leave (get out)
like that
secret love (below; song taken from Shark Tale sound-track)

There is another video with different pics (above vid doesn't change pics) available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_X4Ev-_BQ8&mode=related&search=
*remember to add the '=' sign even tho it isn't underlined & in blue! D:

&probably other songs but 1) list getting too long X_x and 2) can't remember all! x_X again

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DSA;_
aaaaah
!got NYGH & DHS (did anyone NOT get DHS? ok, ok. don't answer if you don't want to.)
!rejectedby RGS (not going to apply via PSLE score. too risky and too ma-fan. XD)
!weinan
!have no idea what school I am going to go to, so quit asking me. If I have decided I will tell you. (Or maybe not. Depends.)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XD ends here and gets whacked for long boliao post*


Grace blogged at 11:43 PM